الأربعاء، يناير ١١، ٢٠٠٦

STOLEN: Stories of the Victims of Islam in Egypt

If you read any of my previous posts, you'll know about the kidnapping and forced conversions of Coptic girls in Egypt. This, among other forms of discrimination, is what Copts have endured for about 1400 years. In my opinion, this is one of the worst kinds of oppression...I would even go as far as saying this is a type of ethnic cleansing. Yet it goes on and the perpetrators are never punished. What is worse is that most Muslims deny it even takes place.

That is why I decided to publish a series of accounts of these crimes. These accounts are taken from sources such as:
www.coptichistory.org
www.copts.net
www.amcoptic.com
www.meca-love4all.com

You may or may not believe what you read....that's up to you. But I felt that ignoring the pain of these women adds more humiliation to what they have already suffered. It's the duty of anyone with a conscience to, in the very least, give a voice to their suffering.