الأحد، نوفمبر ٢٠، ٢٠٠٥

Fresh wave of bombs strikes Iraq

OK, so the Iraqi insurgents are not happy with the allied forces...they'll go and blow up any Americans they can reach...the normal behaviour you'd expect from these fundamentalists. But what intrigues me most is that they'll go blow up their own people!!!
"A car bomb attack on a crowded south Baghdad market left 13 dead and injured at least 20. Another attack in the city centre wounded at least four people."
"At about sunset, a suicide bomber drove into the crowd at a funeral procession in the village of Abu Saida, north of the capital. At least 40 people were also injured."
"The market bomb was hidden in a car near Diyala Bridge - a mostly Shia area."
"A day earlier, twin suicide bombings at mosques in the east of the country during Friday prayers left at least 80 people dead."
(excerpts from http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4451860.stm)

So these nut cases decided that they'll go around killing other Iraqis...why?? and at a funeral for God's sake? they bombed a mosque??

You know I've always thought that if you put all Muslim countries together, and built a huge wall around them, then left them alone for say ten twenty years, they'd probably finish each other off. That is after they kill off minority groups, including liberal educated Moslems...they ARE a minority in the Middle East you know!

2 Comments:

Blogger Polly said...

Ummm What would you do if your country was invaded?
Just a thought.
Dunno if it is a very Christian thought to build a wall around a group of people and let them do each other in!
Oh dear.

يناير ٣٠, ٢٠٠٦  
Blogger Bent El Neel said...

:)
Alison; I think you misread what I wrote. I didn't suggest anyone should build a wall around them and let them kill each other off....I merely said that IF a wall was built around them that's what they'd do.

Are you saying that if Australia was invaded, and one of your own children suggested he or she go out and bomb other Aussies (?) you'd be happy about it or even accept that as a logical solution?

Correct me if I'm wrong; but I feel you might be a little biased against what I have to say because you didn't like my comment on your post. You're not giving me a fair go here Alison.

In any case, good to have you visiting and commenting.
Cheers

يناير ٣٠, ٢٠٠٦  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home